Clean Energy Products Ltd
We are a company based in Ireland, with an international reputation for our experience in the industrial sector for saving energy. Our clients include household names such as Bausch and Lomb, Pfizer, Roche and much more. We also have worked as international energy experts for international organizations such as the United Nations Development Fund, Green Energy Fund, Asian Development Bank and as experts for the European Union for EU aid projects in Russia, Ukraine, and Africa.
International Energy Experts
Our Energy Experts are of the most highly qualified, experienced and respected professionals in the field of Industrial Energy Efficiency.
We have successfully conducted many energy audits in all kinds of industries all around the world, from aluminum rolling mills to cement factories. These audits focused on energy savings both in the process plant and utility plant and included the potential to utilize renewable energy systems in these systems to further reduce cost.
Energy Audits in Industry
- Industrial processes and utility systems
- Large buildings, shopping centers, and hotels
- Energy benchmarking of industrial processes such as plastic, chemical, paper, food and drinks, cement and other industrial sectors
Industrial Process Optimization Using Data Mining and Artificial Intelligent Systems
By extracting and analyzing the knowledge inherent in the data you collect we can provide you with the information to
- Maximize the value of data collected by your existing information and control systems
- Troubleshooting process performance problems
- Allow ‘What if’ planning and optimization applications
- Provide operator advisory applications
- Reducing controllable losses in process applications
- Improving efficiency of utility plant systems such as boilers, CHP units, and air compressors
- Reducing boiler emissions such as chimney NOx and dust
- Identify and repeating best operating practices
- Help engineers and operators solve problems quicker and make better decisions
- Identify optimum control setting and combinations of equipment
- Avoid poor or abnormal plant performance
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators of various plant
- Optimization of boiler
We believe that Energy Efficiency is the single most important future source of energy. Not only is it currently the most effective way to combat rising energy prices and increasing supply demands – it is probably the most important response to one of the biggest threat humans have ever faced which is Climate Change.
As the threats presented by climate change become ever more proven, there are countless excellent global initiatives in place researching and developing alternative energy sources that will, hopefully, lead to the world’s economies become less reliant on harmful types of energy generation.
However, one important source of energy is too often overlooked – energy efficiency, we must get more from less. Population levels are projected to increase from 6.5 billion today to 8.3 billion by 2030. At this rate of growth, the world’s demand for energy will have increased by 53%, elevating global CO2 emissions by 55%.
Energy efficiencies in all walks of life will help reduce the effects of climate change, commerce and industry can make a significant contribution by using the best available technologies to reduce the amount of energy needed to operate facilities.
We are at the forefront of Energy efficiency with our unique approach of data mining and other artificial intelligence industry 4.0 solutions which will help towards significant reductions in client energy consumption and cost, as well as improving performance.