This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us, or any that we may collect from or about you. It applies to all products and services, and instances where we collect your personal data.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website.
Who we are and our Data Protection Officer
We are Clean Energy Products Limited, Block 4B, 2nd Floor, Cleaboy Business Park, Old Kilmeaden Road, Waterford, Ireland. Registered in Ireland. Company Number: 344362
The Data Controller can be contacted at or by telephone: +353 51 349122
What information do we collect?
Personal information that we’ll process in connection with all of our products and services, if relevant, includes:
- Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details and contact details history
- Records of your contact with us
- Products and services you hold with us, as well as have been interested in and have held and the associated payment methods used
- The usage of our products and services
- Marketing to you and analysing data, including history of those communications, whether you open them or click on links, and information about products or services we think you may be interested in, and analysing data to help target offers to you that we think are of interest or relevance to you
What is the source of your personal information?
We only collect information from you directly and from information obtained from your activity on our website.
What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To help us provide the product or service you require from us
- Managing the product or service you have with us
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations if required
What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information?
We rely on the following legal bases to use your personal data:
Where it is needed to provide you with our products or services, such as:
- Assessing an application for a product or service you hold with us, including consider whether or not to offer you the product, the price, the payment methods available and the conditions to attach
- Managing products and services you hold with us, or an application for one
- Updating your records
- All stages and activities relevant to managing the product or service including enquiry, application, administration and management of accounts
Where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, such as
- Managing your products and services relating to that, updating your records
- To follow guidance and recommended best practice of government and regulatory bodies
- For management and audit of our business operations including accounting
- To carry out monitoring and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff (see below)
To comply with our legal obligations
With your consent or explicit consent:
- For some direct marketing communications
Do we share your personal information with other organisations?
We never share your information with other organisations unless for legal reasons where we are required to do so.
Your rights in relation to personal data
What are your rights under data protection laws?
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we’ll explain at that time if they are engaged or not. The right of data portability is only relevant from May 2018.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- The right to object to processing of your personal information
The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws: https://dataprotection.ie
Use of automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use automated decision-making. We do provide AI and Data Mining services for energy efficiency as one of our main services to our customers (this is not for marketing purposes). Please see our services page https://energysavingsdatamining.com/our-services/
How to contact us?
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy practices, your personal information, or if you wish to file a complaint you can contact us using the following details
Clean Energy Products Limited
Cleaboy Business Park,
Old Kilmeaden Road, Waterford, Ireland
Registered in Ireland. Company Number: 344362
+353 51 349122
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services
- Keeping track of your specified preferences
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products, and services
- Preventing fraudulent activity
- Improving security
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use any of our products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.