Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer of Liability:
Not at any time will Clean Energy Products Ltd or energysavingsdatamining.com, it’s directors, owners, shareholders, staff or any other associate formal or casual (Known as “Us” in this document) shall be responsible or become liable for any type of loss including but not limited to: any transportation (flights, taxis etc) cost, accommodation, expenses or any other cost you or your company or corporation, or any other legal name has paid or incurred, even if the course is canceled at ANY TIME, including but not limited to, THE DAY OF THE EVENT, at any time during or after the event and into the future. Additionally you agree to hold Us Harmless from the result of any action or inaction of the function or malfunction of our service or a venue’s service, including the possibility of cancellation of our booking by a venue due to reasons outside our control including but not limited to an Act of God.
In considering the possibility of loss(es) or damage(s) of any kind from the use of this website or from the use of our service(s) or from information, advice or instruction obtained at our seminar(s) or courses or otherwise, in person, by telephone (including skype or other VOIP), by email or any other means of communication you agree to hold harmless and release from all liability (to the extent permitted by law) the company Clean Energy Products Limited, its owners and property, directors, employees, or any other person or persons, or business entity associated with our website, our services, products, courses or seminars.
Disclaimer of Website Reliability:
Clean Energy Products Limited, it’s owners or employees make no representations or warranties regarding the condition or functionality of this website, its suitability for use, or that this web service will be uninterrupted or error free.
This website and its content (excluding content that is already copyrighted by another owner) is copyright of Clean Energy Products Ltd – © Clean Energy Products Ltd 2017. All rights reserved.
Your cancellation request must be received with enough time left to fulfill that request reasonably, which means it must be before any public holiday and be at least two hours before the end of a business day in Ireland (5pm GMT) before the weekly limit. Therefore all weekly limits below must be inclusive of these aforementioned restrictions.
For a cancellation longer than 4 weeks before a course or seminar date you will receive 95% of the registration fee.
For a cancellation between 4 and 2 weeks before a course or seminar date there are two options:
- Option 1: 50% of the registration fee will be charged and the remaining amount will be duly refunded back within 15 days of cancellation
- Option 2: The entire registration fee can be awarded to the next available and suitable course
For any cancellation closer than 2 weeks to the course date then ALL the registration fee will be charged
Cancellation of a in-house seminar forfeitures the amounts paid for flights and hotel and returns 95% of the remainder.
Cancellation of any paid data mining operation before any work is done returns 95% of what was paid. After any work done no amounts will be paid.
We do not offer a refund with the exception of the following:
A full refund will be made if we cancel the course or seminar (excluding for reasons outside our control – Read our “Disclaimer of Liability” An example would be An Act of God. Refunds in this case would be less our expenses and less the card transaction fees).
Refunds will be processed within thirty days of the cancellation announcement.
Some of our courses and seminars are “venue to be confirmed”. If a venue is selected for a particular course or seminar it will be indicated in the name and description. Other information will be posted in the product description. Attendees will be sent an email with the relevant information too. You are advised to check this site and your email including spam folders for this reason.
Included In Cost
- Coffee and tea breaks
- Lunch with Tea/Coffee
- Cost of flights and other transportation
- Personal incidental costs
- Cost of accommodation or other incidental costs
- Attendees should also ensure that visa or other entry requirements have been considered before booking the course or seminar
- Any other cost
- Session material including decks, training manual, demo scripts, hands-on-labs, etc., cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, shared, distributed, re-sold, offered for re-sale, assigned, displayed, transferred or sub-licensed or in any other way exploited in whole or in part
- Session materials including decks, training manual, demo scripts, hands-on-labs, etc., will be protected by copyright of respective presenters/speakers
- We may ask for your permission if we can use your feedback for marketing purposes
- Video, audio or any form of recording during the sessions, is strictly prohibited
- All material, talk’s or any other communication will be conducted in English only
- Please inform us of any special request before bookings
- Attendees should book their own accommodation if required in sufficient time before the course or seminar date, we do not arrange accommodation, but we MAY help attendees receive special rates if they are available