General Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer of Liability:
In considering the possibility of loss(es) or damage(s) of any kind from the use of this website or from the use of our services or from information, advice or instruction obtained at our seminar(s), in person, by telephone (including skype or other VOIP), by email or any other means of communication you agree to hold harmless and release from all liability (to the extent permitted by law) the company Clean Energy Products Limited, its owners and property, directors, employees, or any other person or persons, or business entity associated with our website, our services or our seminar(s).
Disclaimer of Website Reliability:
Clean Energy Products Limited, it’s owners or employees make no representations or warranties regarding the condition or functionality of this website, its suitability for use, or that this web service will be uninterrupted or error free.
This website and its content (excluding content that is already copyrighted by another owner) is copyright of Clean Energy Products Ltd – © Clean Energy Products Ltd 2017. All rights reserved.
Additional Seminar - Terms and Conditions
For any cancellation not closer than 3 weeks before seminar due date there are two options:
- Option 1: 50% of the registration fee will be charged and the remaining amount will be duly refunded back within 15 days of cancellation
- Option 2: The entire registration fee can be awarded to the next available and suitable seminar
For any cancellation closer than 3 weeks to the seminar due date then ALL the registration fee will be charged
A full refund will be made in case the conference is canceled. Refunds will be processed within thirty days of the cancellation announcement.
Included In Cost
- Coffee and tea breaks
- Two Course Carvery Lunch with Tea/Coffee
- Cost of flights and other transportation
- Personal incidental costs
- Cost of accommodation or other incidental costs
- Attendees should also ensure that visa or other entry requirements have been considered before booking seminar or flights
- Session material including decks, training manual, demo scripts, hands-on-labs, etc., cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, shared, distributed, re-sold, offered for re-sale, assigned, displayed, transferred or sub-licensed or in any other way exploited in whole or in part
- Session materials including decks, training manual, demo scripts, hands-on-labs, etc., will be protected by copyright of respective presenters/speakers
- We may ask for your permission if we can use your feedback for marketing purposes
- Video, audio or any form of recording during the sessions, is strictly prohibited
- The seminar material and language will be conducted in English only
- Please inform us of any special request before bookings
- Attendees should book their own accommodation if required in sufficient time before the seminar date
General Terms and Conditions (above, top of page) also apply
Additional Data Mining Services - Terms and Conditions
Your can request a cancellation on your initial data mining consultation provided we have not started work on your consultation already. We will refund 90% of the amount you paid, this is to cover card processing fees etc.
If you have paid for a comprehensive data mining report we will also return 90% of what you paid provided no work has been done.
Refunds are not available
- All reports and correspondence will be in english